Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


SXM Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors SXM Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,064
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 31
RonDon 28
mahokid 27
erb923 25
GaKaye 20
kim 18
Member Spotlight
timnboston
timnboston
Beverly MA (Boston's North Shore)
Posts: 536
Joined: November 2006
Today's Birthdays
MassExodus, mayhem
Who's Online Now
6 members (foreversxm, S/Y Mockingbird, gomer36, ScottW, 2 invisible), 374 guests, and 76 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#337586 08/16/2025 08:49 PM
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 896
Likes: 4
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 896
Likes: 4
Carol, this post is for you!

French fries come up periodically. We have just discovered the very BEST French Fries ever!! Unfortunately they are no on St. Maarten. We live in Los Angeles and we have a Gelson's Market 3 blocks away. Gelson's has a Wine & Tapas Bar inside (I know - who'd have thought!). Anyway, they have on the bar menu something called Sidewinder Fries. The are amazing. Beautifully golden and very crispy on the outside and wonderfully fluffy on the inside. If any of you ever get to Southern California check them out!

Attached Images
20250815_175939.jpg 20250815_181726.jpg
SXM Sponsors
.
Leagle49 #337852 08/25/2025 10:31 PM
Joined: Aug 2025
Posts: 104
Likes: 6
I
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
I
Joined: Aug 2025
Posts: 104
Likes: 6
Try the French Fries at Balls & Wine. Fireworks.

Leagle49 #337867 08/26/2025 09:24 AM
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 86,275
Likes: 192
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 86,275
Likes: 192
Hi. I missed this when it was posted. Thanks for the post.


Carol Hill
Leagle49 #346640 04/29/2026 11:47 AM
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 5,344
Likes: 98
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 5,344
Likes: 98
So far I still think the fries at O'Plongier in Marigot are the best I've had on SXM


Moderated by  Eric_Hill, modct, ruralcarrier 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5