|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,949
Posts342,004
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 209
Joined: September 2016
|
|
|
10 members (RickandJulie, geomo, indi, Shelly C, SteveH, Sunflower, 4 invisible),
350
guests, and
73
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 176
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 176 |
Looking for suggestions and experiences with private water taxi from STT to BVI. 18-24 people. Luggage. Direct to charter base after check in would be great, but not required. Late February 2027.
Thanks,
Ron
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 193 Likes: 4
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 193 Likes: 4 |
I didn't have that many people, but I've used Chill Out Charters and they were great. They check you in and bring you right to your boat...I think they all do that.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2021
Posts: 170
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2021
Posts: 170 |
We are using Seahorse water taxi (seahorsevi.com) for our party of 12 in six weeks. We have been happy with professionalism, and attention to detail. They gave an app for immigration that helps reduce work when we get there. Cost is competitive, call them directly due to your large group size. Might need multiple boats. Their reviews are quite positive as well.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2019
Posts: 5
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jul 2019
Posts: 5 |
I highly recommend reaching out to VOYAGE Charters, they have 3 fully enclosed water taxis with A/C. I believe each one can seat 12 passengers. Reach out to my friend clare@voyagecharters.com for a quote.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2023
Posts: 12
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2023
Posts: 12 |
We have a much smaller group, but are using Chillout in 2 weeks.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2021
Posts: 23
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Dec 2021
Posts: 23 |
My wife & I had a great experience with Chillout. Very convenient
|
|
|
|
|
|
|