|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,950
Posts342,006
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Manpot
Tortola/ Sonoma, California
Posts: 17,513
Joined: May 2002
|
|
|
8 members (caribmichael, goose4793, 320sycamore, Oceans, UconnHusky47, BHK, JAG1, 1 invisible),
382
guests, and
61
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
#35859
01/23/2015 11:24 PM
|
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 374
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 374 |
OK, I am close to two weeks away from being in the BVI. How do you deal with not thinking about vacation. I find myself blurting out random thoughts about being on a boat in the islands. My internet seems to point me to tropical websites, esp TTOL. I have a lot of work to do, people to see, deals to close before I get on the plane. Help!
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 2,166 Likes: 1
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 2,166 Likes: 1 |
There is no help. It's an addiction.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 374
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 374 |
That's what I was afraid of..... dang.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 72
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 72 |
Sounds like DIF to me. Good luck. Some of the cures can be very expensive.
The next time you get mad, ask yourself the following question. Will it will matter a year from now? If it won't, breathe in, breathe out and move on. Life is short, remember to have fun along the way.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 2,166 Likes: 1
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 2,166 Likes: 1 |
This board is an addiction too. Oh well. Could be worse.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|