Had a great time. Typically we stay at either the Gardens or Marquesa. Found that Marrero's has a clothing optional pool so we thought we'd give it a try. We'll be at Marrero's for our future trips. Loved the place. Really nice pool area. Well maintained. Great socializing. We'll skip Daytona bike week though! Boy are they noisy 24/7.

Tried out a few new restaurants on this trip (been to Key West around 10 times). Dinners were at Commodores (fantastic steak), A and B (stone crab claws, summer salad, shrimp pasta. Memorable), Hot Tin Roof(on the water fine dining - great chicken and lobster bisque). Had a reservation at Michaels, but had too many cocktails by pool side and that was the end of that! Breakfasts were at Pepe's(it was okay. Fresh squeezed orange juice was good), Blue Heaven(husband likes eating with the chickens), and Alice's(magic mushroom omelette with goat cheese!). Lunches were at Louies Backyard(everything is always good - nice view), Turtle Kraals(owned by the same people as A&B, had to try it for that reason. Great fish and chips), B. O.'s(had fish and chips - just as good as eating with the chickens - across the street from Pepe's) and the Seafood Company on the Wharf (name escapes me - Great Royal Shrimp - need to ask - not on menu - Burgers seem to be popular here - great mahi dinner). Each and every one of meals was fabulous. I think on our return, we'll head back to each and every one of the above!

Other activities: Not much. The weather was chilly and rainy. We headed to the Butterfly Conservatory to warm up! Meant to go back to the Aquarium, but didn't manage to squeeze it in.

Highly recommend stopping by the Bull and Whistle for Yankee Jack's performance. He's amazing. Debbie is a great bartender. I think he starts at 1 pm or so.

Loretta