Traveltalkonline.com Forums

. >


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,950
Posts342,010
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 34
RonDon 33
mahokid 32
erb923 28
kim 18
Member Spotlight
Zanshin
Zanshin
Antigua
Posts: 2,734
Joined: March 2008
Today's Birthdays
bugambilias
Who's Online Now
14 members (lhbsurf, marksxm, Montrealer2, Rumlover, rpotter28, S/Y Mockingbird, snuba, uscg1959, amsterdam360, 5 invisible), 372 guests, and 69 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#36043 01/25/2015 11:50 AM
Joined: Sep 2005
Posts: 63
Likes: 1
Matt Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Sep 2005
Posts: 63
Likes: 1
Hello,

I'm planning my first trip to Culebra for March of this year. I would like to rent a small house near the water (preferably no more than a 2 or 3 minute walk), with nice sea views. It will just be my wife and I and our 2 young children, so 1-2 bedrooms is all we need. I would appreciate any suggestions any one has regarding rental agents, specific homes or parts of the island we should be considering. I've found Culebra Island Realty online and have contacted them, but I'm not sure if there is anyone else I should get in touch with. Since we've never been to Culebra, any and all advice is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Matt

BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 182
Likes: 1
F
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
F
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 182
Likes: 1
We've been to Culebra several times, but always by boat. While exploring on foot, I did notice these rentals on the best beach in Culebra, which seemed interesting - http://www.culebrabeachrental.com/

Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 429
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 429
My advice is to get going, now. That is high season and your selection is dwindling by the day.


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5