DISCLAIMER: These are MY opinions. Others may not agree.
Arrived & went looking for Kenny's car rental. Couldn't find anyone so I asked around. Lesley Bruce (very nice guy) was off bringing someone else to their car. So we had to stand and wait about 25 minutes.On the return date we were having breakfast at SSBB and they came & asked for the car back even though we weren't due for about an hour. Next time I would probably go back to Michael at Unity since they are there waiting with your name on a clip board but no biggie.
Drive out to Esmeralda was uneventful. Stopped at Super Match & got some goodies. Esmeralda was as beautiful as always. Well landscaped & seemed to be well maintained. Slight drip from ceiling due to HEAVY rains was fixed within 30 minutes. CO section of CoCo is getting crowded. Max, Bernard & Nicholas are great but I think they need more help. I would have had more drinks if they were easier to get but to get up, get dressed & go into the bar is a pain. Loved the pools by each villa and many people use them nude without a problem.
Best meal of the week was probably at Peg Leg (filet mignon). Shawn is a hoot. L'Escapade in Grand Case was also wonderful. (Grand Marnier Souffle). Hope this doesn't offend anyone but the worst experience was at LeCottage. Toughest meat I ever had (again filet mignon) Service was OK but snooty. I didn't really feel like they wanted my business.BooBoo Jams was a lot of fun & my wife says the Lamb Chops are to die for.
Went to Phillipsburg on a NON CRUISE day & sat in traffic on the back road near the pond for 45 minutes going 4 car lengths before we parked and walked. I was going to go to Bobby's Marina to take a cruise but decided against it because of the traffic. I can see traffic being the downfall of SXM sometime in the future if something isn't done about it. FINAL THOUGHTS: had a great time as usual.No place is perfect but SXM is the best we've found so far.

...Captain Jim...

"I Will Grow Old.....
But I Won't Grow Up"

[Linked Image]