We just returned from a wonderful trip to Virgin Gorda. We stayed at Adagio Villa at Mahoe Bay. It was absolutely spectacular! The property has everything you could imagine. Beautiful furnishings, amazing views from so many different balconies, a beautiful pool, and comfort second to none. Here is what we enjoyed: Restaurants: There were more open than we thought in September. We really enjoyed Flying Iguana. Lenny and Andy were very accommodating and the food was beautifully flavored. They also can prepare meals in your villa! We enjoyed MIne Shaft and Rock Cafe also. For sights: We drove to the Copper Mines. This is a great place for photos and exploring. Friends have looked at the photos and cannot believe the greens of the hills and the blue of the sea with the copper mine structure as a beautiful setting. We also enjoyed a day at Spring Bay. The water was so clear. Also, we had the whole place to ourselves! The marina is a great place to walk around and look at all of the boats. Its so relaxing there. Great place to chill. We really enjoyed the snorkelling at Mahoe Bay. We saw so many variety of fish. We even saw two sea turtles up close and personal! My husband and I travel all over the world and REALLY can't speak more highly of the wonderful place we found in Virgin Gorda. Air Sunshine was great getting us up and back. The pilot is so sweet. Of course, the times scheduled for our flights didn't match when we actually departed however, we were so relaxed it didn't matter. (and with Flying Iguana next door to make some great food, we really didn't care!) All in all, this was such a memorable trip due to our wonderful Adagio Villa, the people, and the scenary. It was quite difficult everyday to leave the villa and explore! Adagio was so comfortable, has a great pool, wonderful tennis courts (we didn't get to watch the US Open so had our own "2005 Virgin Gorda Open!"), and amazing views. We are already planning our next trip back!