To continue where I left off after our arrival and first day.....

as mentioned in that post the first portion of our trip was landbased on Tortola staying at Mal's CRC in Little Apple Bay and I wanted to just give the highlights and post the link to the photos. We had really enjoyed finally getting some time on Tortola and exploring in the rental car. We were on land from 11/2 -11/5.

Highlights:

Dinner at Coco Plums in Apple Bay (twice)
the "pan mushrooms" appetizer was a real treat!

David Thrasher has his local artwork on display there and it is just beautiful!

Dinner at Bananakeet...OMG! this place is to die for! Whether there in the day or at night the view is spectacular and the food was outstanding! Chris, the owner, was just a wonderful hostess and a pleasure to meet...(we also dined there again at the end of our trip so I will post pics then)

Lazy days on Smugglers and CGB, just limin' , lunch at Stanley's (cheeseburgers of course!)...drinks at Myett's, Elm and Stanleys

Thursday AND Friday night at Quito's...dancing...hanging out with the Four Sheets Crew from Toronto (BVICYD)

Driving the roads, especially back and forth between Apple Bay and CGB! and taking the long way to RT just to see the view.

Happy Hour at The Dove in RT on Friday night.

Hanging out at Bomba's shack...not on a full moon night!

Staying at Mal's beautiful villa...and of course sitting on the balcony drinking wine and Red Stripes listening to tunes.

To sum it up...having no schedule or itinerary...just enjoying the island and the people!

see link below for pics...
http://community.webshots.com/album/519241484HOmJmd

OK still more too come...stay tuned!

cheers, Laura