Hello everyone, got back from our trip to SXM ( 4/17-4/27 )But it sucks to be back. Washed the clothes, mowed the lawn,got the dog from the kennels etc.etc. etc... need I say more.<br> Back to SXM, had a great time. Rained more this time than any other time we've been there. Wasen't to bad because when the rain came it was either late at night or late in the afternoon.That way it didn't mess up to much beach time. Met our good friends from last year,Kevin and Susan. Hung out with them most of the time we were there.So now they're not just friends any more but more like family.<br> Had a good flight down and back ( American Airlines out of Philly ) Almost got bumped going down ( which we wanted )they were going to give us $600.00 vouchers each.But it didn't work out,got to fly first class though.<br> Drank ( Corona's ) and ate way to much.<br> Had a great time at the TTOL and AOL party at SSBB on the 22nd. Met the crowned jewel of the Caribbean, princess Contessa.She's a sweet heart. Also met Andrea of Beacon Hill, Bob, Paul Z., Jamie and many more. There was way to many people their that night.Believe we spent about 8 of the 10 nights at SSBB, Lots of free drinking going on!!!<br> Over all Observations ( to make this short )<br> Roads were in the best shape I've ever seen them.<br> Saw alot of dogs this time ( I'm talking about the 4 legged kind )<br> You have to eat at BANANAS, don't miss it. Great food at a very good price. ( Thanks Dale love your place ) Had stuffed mushrooms ( Great ) Mahie( sp.?) stuffed with crab,to die for.Kevin had the cook come out of the Kitchen and our table gave him a standing O .I thought he was going to die from embarrassment. So support one of or own TTOL's and go to Bananas you won't be disappointed.We loved it so much we ate there twice.<br> Also ate at a take out place called the Texas Pit. Cheap and good food. Had half chicken and half ribs ( best ribs I ever had ). Ate at Sole Luna,another + . And for our last night ( Thursday ) we went to the marinia and ate at the Tropicana. My wife picked a winner ( no I'm not talking about me. I mean the Tropicana )I had the Chicken breast stuffed with Lobster in a brown sauce. It was great.<br> I though the Island was very clean. And if you can believe this I saw no crime. Plenty of police presents in town and at the Marinia.<br> Looking forward to next April, if only I can pay off my wife's jewlery!!!!<br> Kevin and Susan, thanks for letting us HANG out with you all week. You made our trip so much more enjoyable. Love you both . And thanks for all the advice from everyone on the board. We've done and ate at more places than I would have ever on our own. Your all great. <br> And with all this I say " IT SUCKS TO BE BACK "<br> THE END Jeff_C<br><br><P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by Administrator on 4/30/01 03:51 PM.</EM></FONT></P>

If your motto is ; If at first you don't succeed......
Maybe it would be best not to try sky diving !