First of all I want to thank everyone who contributes information and tips to this group. It helped us in planning our trip and saving time. I figured the least I could do was post a trip report. I will do my best recalling things.

My wife and I stayed the night before we left at the Airport Marriott. We had an 8 am flight from EWR to SXM connecting in CLT on US Air. The other three couples we were traveling with few direct on Continental. We had rented Villa Cumalin in Terres Basses for eight days from 4/20 to 4/28. The villa lived up to all expectations. It was beautiful, clean and private. The privacy was one of the most important issues as we are all nudists.

We had reserved one 8-passenger van and a Toyota car from Leslie at Kenny’s car rental. The only problem we encountered was that Leslie did not have a van but referred someone else to supply it. It was only a 7 seater. Also the new company originally charged a fee for an additional day that was not in the original quote. A quick call to Leslie and the price was adjusted to what was quoted, but he couldn’t get us the larger van we agreed upon. We made due by squeezing in. It must have looked like a clown car at the circus when we unloaded. We rented a phone from Sharron but it got no reception at the Villa unless I got dressed, went out the front gate and up the road about 50 yards. Everywhere else it worked fine.

Meals.

We shared breakfast duties at the villa and dined out in the evenings. One night we did burgers on the grill. We had Chefs de France come in and prepare a fabulous meal on night. The grilled lobster and filet mignon was fantastic. We enjoyed out of this world meals at L Alabama, Sol e Luna, and Mario’s Bistro. We dined at The Bridge also. The food was very good and the potions were sizable. It was a little more informal than the others.

TTOL parties

We had planned to attend the party at Shrimpy’s but got a late start and couldn’t find it. It is not to well marked and the map on their website isn’t to accurate. We saw it a few days later by accident. Thanks for the invite Wild Bill, I’m sure we would have had a great time. We’ll try again next year.

Activities

We did a quick run to P’burg for shopping one day. It was hard to tear ourselves away from the villa. We spent two days on the beach at Orient. Two of us went parasailing nude, something I have always wanted to do. The boat operators were very accommodating.

After our friends left on the 28th my wife and I spent 2 nights at Club Orient. We enjoyed a nice lobster dinner at Papagayo’s one evening and had a fantastic sunset dinner at Taste a Vin. Morning walks on the beach were wonderful as was breakfast at Baywatch.

This report is being done entirely from memory, so it might not be chronologically correct. I’m sure I missed some things but I think I covered the main ones. Thanks again to everyone who posts on this board.

Spending the days, Soaking up the rays in
Central NJ