Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,048
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 30
mahokid 29
RonDon 29
erb923 26
kim 17
Member Spotlight
davidandsusannj
davidandsusannj
Hunterdon County, NJ
Posts: 55
Joined: December 2010
Today's Birthdays
FrogtownRoadCat3
Who's Online Now
13 members (bran, JerseyRob, CaribbeanCanadians, charlie, KirkB, Rumlover, Rover, Mark2dBVI, 5 invisible), 395 guests, and 76 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#50551 04/15/2015 06:04 PM
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 1,125
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 1,125
What software do most of you use to put together those really cool trip videos?
I have our photos (no videos, just photos) that I want to put together in a slide show with some captions & music. I'm on a PC (no Mac) and have Picasa. Is that enough?

Thanks!
Julie

BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 5,722
Likes: 1
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 5,722
Likes: 1
I think you can edit with Picasa. You could also use windows movie maker.

I myself use adobe premiere - not exactly great for beginners and more costly than the others.


Matt
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,474
Likes: 2
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,474
Likes: 2
I use windows movie maker . Very easy to use


Kim

Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 1,125
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 1,125
Thanks - off to give this a try!

Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 162
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 162
I use windows movie maker too. It has a lot of nice features. Once I have the movie made and uploaded to my YouTube channel, I go to the enhancements section to take out the shakiness if there is any. This is especially good when making sailing videos. It seems to smooth things out nicely. Have fun putting together your slide show/video. I cannot wait to see it!


Kim
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 69
P
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
P
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 69
Movie maker should work well for you.



[Linked Image]

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5