Just wanted to report back because you folks were so helpful.

We flew out on USAIR from Philadelphia to STT and caught the ferry to Tortola. We were all geared up and for some reason the ferry headed to Red Hook and we had to switch ferries! But that didn't take long and soon we were in West End (suffering though a painfully slow immigration line).
I stayed with the bags, and Frank picked up the car from Hertz. We were hot and tired so we had some beers and snacks at the Jolly Rogers, when I saw the chicken in the bathroom, I knew that we were in the BVIs!

We stayed at Sugar Mill and really liked it. It had a nice feel to it, low key, but with all the comforts.

I am not going to go into alot of detail, cause you get so many trip reports and you are old hands at this but I just wanted to share some observations:

Restaurants: Had some fine meals at Sugar Mill and saved the last night's meal for Brandywine. It was a long drive out to Brandywine and the restaurant was lovely but I felt Sugar Mill had a more West Indian feel. We also enjoyed Coco Plums, Sebastians and Bananqueet.

Bars: Bombas -- yuck,need I say more.

Cruise ship groups EVERYWHERE!

Day trips: Did one to JVD and loved it. Didn't think much of Foxy's Taboo -- service very slow and food so-so. Enjoyed White Bay Beach and Gertrude's was a nice place to chill.
Also went to Virgin Gorda -- and fell in love. We did the hike to Gorda Peak and the views were amazing. WEnt to the Bath's, saw Leverick Bay -- all good.

Cane Garden Bay -- wall to wall people. Had a nice lunch at Big Banana's.

We had a really nice time. Thanks for everyone's help.