Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,952
Posts342,035
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 34
mahokid 30
RonDon 30
erb923 27
kim 18
Member Spotlight
xrayman67
xrayman67
Panama City Beach, Florida
Posts: 789
Joined: January 2017
Today's Birthdays
FrogtownRoadCat3
Who's Online Now
20 members (oeastcoast, anet_scot, jbutah, dickhall66, CaribEagle, Wylie23, jazzgal, RickG, ScottW, Stevemech, Rumlover, 9 invisible), 429 guests, and 69 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#51429 04/22/2015 12:49 PM
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 267
T
TIMRIM Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
T
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 267
Any ideas on ediquite about anchoring around a mooring field?
In the past I have had a boat pull up and drop anchor inside the field. Another time I was on the outside ball for some privacy , and had a guy drop anchor no more than 10 feet from my bow. I moved and he acted like I had insulted him!

BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 1,392
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 1,392
There was a thread about this just a couple days ago I think.


Kirk in Maryland
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 632
Likes: 4
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 632
Likes: 4
Golden rule should about cover it, as with most things. There are threads about this if you search for them.

Keep in mind different types of boats swing differently. Some people like their space more than others. Mind your smoke and ashes if using charcoal bbq. Things like that. Use common sense and don't hesitate to say hi to your neighbors, if you're nice, they'll usually be nice back!


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5