Got back late Saturday night. The trip was our best ever and it was all due to the great people we lived with. Di, Map, Bill were just wonderful to be with. It was a little tough being on a boat with no alcohol, but I respected their wishes...

Highlights:

Mal's party at CRC and Carol & Eric's party next door. Fabulous time. It was great to renew old friendships and make new ones.

Brandywine - there's nothing left to say; it was over the top, as usual. Unfortunately, Davide really let me down this time...just 1 inch of Strega, then I had to move to Grappa. Yuck!

Neptune's Treasure - The Soares family is as gracious as ever and the food is wonderful. Sitting on their deck and looking out at the mooring field is just spectacular.

Foxy's Taboo - I don't know where Justine found her new chef, but she ought to tie him down and never let him leave. The food is tremendous. If you find yourself on JVD in search of a place for dinner, don't miss this gem.

Spaghetti Junction - Since they moved to their new location, I'm afraid some folks have not followed them. Big mistake. The food is, if anything, better than ever (LOVE that Jumbalaya) and John and April are among the BVI's best hosts. The new Bat Cave is beautiful; you've got to go in there and check out the lighted wall.

Jeannius - I will never, ever, ever charter a non-air conditioned boat in June again. This boat (air conditioned, of course) is fantastic. Mike has put in all the goodies; it's spacious, well equipped, sails like a dream (electric winches, guys), and was a pleasure to be on.

I left out a bunch and will try to do a better job in a few days. If the crew of Jeannius can fill in my missing spots, please do.

Pictures are here. As you can see, these are "people" pictures, There are more to upload and I'll get to them ASAP.

[color:"blue"]Best,
Jeff Carlin
Bloomington, IN[/color]