Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,951
Posts342,020
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 34
RonDon 33
mahokid 32
erb923 28
kim 18
Member Spotlight
Posts: 5,853
Joined: May 2002
Today's Birthdays
FrogtownRoadCat3
Who's Online Now
1 members (calle313), 1,184 guests, and 52 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#54608 05/15/2015 09:07 AM
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,372
Likes: 11
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,372
Likes: 11
Based on help from the forum and calling the manufactures I purchased two Of the following. Okuma NT‑C‑663M‑MH Nomad Travel Casting Rod
They arrived today and appear to be exactly what I need. Okuma recommended the shorter 6'6" for trolling. They look like the construction is excellent and will break down and store easily. About 170 each.
George

BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 129
F
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
F
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 129
That's the one that comes with the two different tip sections, right? They look very nice. I went with the Xpress that just has the single tip.

Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,372
Likes: 11
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,372
Likes: 11
That is correct. I missed that you could order it with 1 tip. Did not really need both!
G


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5