Carol and I made perhaps our 15th or 16 visit to our favorite destination. Over the course of our visit I have written a series of stories, close to 30 I think, and have started to post them yesterday to my blog on a daily basis with a few other local stories added that I need to add because of the dated content of the story. Stories about new people I have met during our visit as well as a story showing you Barbara and Dee's lovely garden at their home and a visit with Norm and Betty at the villa rental that he won on Jeff's Everything St. Maarten's board are a few. Most stories have photos to illustrate the story and for some it would be really tough to transfer all to TTOL. Click on the link below and follow along on our trip back to the island. Any comments can be postured on this thread. In short, we had the best weather we have ever experienced with one short storm on a beach day that lasted maybe 10 minutes. The island is very dry and parched, and they need rain badly, but lucky for us they didn't get it while we were there.