This was our 10th time on island but first time with 4 newbies and 1st time renting a fabulous villa in Terrass Basses, villa Terasse de mer. Amazing home!
Mosquitoes WORST we have ever encountered! mosquito milk, off deep woods, Citronella candles and coils were NO match for them for 3 of us!!! UGH! We were just fresh meat! The villa did send out people to spray.
Dreams-first time for us and we went twice--AWESOME place, food, service, chairs, water….what more can I say? This is now a MUST do for us!
Karakter-got there after 1pm due to 3 massage therapists at villa for the 6 of us, chairs were at a premium, will never go after 11 again, but food great as usual.
Baie Rouge- my favorite, the 4 newbies felt the water was too rough, we loved it.
Mullet-Awesome as usual
Love Hotel in Grand Case, only place open for lunch due to Gonzalo, great food, drink, and the water and beach amazing and Dennis the waiter was wonderful.
Plineapple Petes-casual, great service, good food as usual
Bajatzu-outstanding service, good food and a nice evening.
Other dinners in the villa in the gourmet kitchen by the gourmet husband!!
DK Gems took care of our newbies so they could come home with wonderful "trinkets"
All in all a wonderful week in our home away from home island.
Thank you all for posting and giving me my SXM fix daily (i'm just a voyeur after all these years.)