Had traveled with RCCL in 1996 on the Mornarch of the Sea.
Was attracted to this ship because it was out of Port Canaveral and that offered a chance to go non stop from Manchester NH. It also helped that it went to my favorite Island St Martin.
We had taken the Disney Magic to the same Island. We had a balcony cabin on both. I was surpised as the cabin seemed much smaller. The cabin was fine but a little plain .
We had first seating and found the food to be good portions were small but adequate. You could ask for more and some did. Service was excellent.
We ate at Portofino the specialty resturant and found that entree to be a little better and service was equal to the main dinning. The windjammer cafe served breakfast and lunch and dinner. Buffet style food was good.
I signed up for the Beverage plan. All the Soda and juice you want for the week. Cost $48. for the week. Would have worth it if the Soda wasn't flat or off 30% of the time. When the discovered the problen they had cans of 2 liters but they were warm.
The professional entertainment was good. The ship productions were typical of what you would find on most ships but on the high side. They had an Ice Skating show that was very good.
THe cruise director was okay, but the cruise staff was almost nonexistant unless there was something to sell.
Little time seem to be spent by the cruise staff with the people on board.
All the bartender and waitstaff seemed personalbe and friendly.
It was a pain tendering to the private Island and compared to other private island didn't seem worth the trip.
We were at the pier at the Islands and that was great.
Did the shopping thing at St Thomas did not get much though. In Stmartin we went to orient beach and rented chairs at Baywatch. BAywatch is our favorite place on the Island. Time spent there was too short as the ship wanted us back at 5:30PM versus 8pm for St Thomas.
THe weather was great with the exception on a little rain one day at sea. Ocean kicked up a bit on the last days at sea.
Delray

And now that my life is so prearranged
I know that it's time for a cool change