Well we are back after spending a week in Paradise. The new airport is a beautiful sight to behold, but some parts are still in the learning process, like where you luggage comes out. Customs seems to go a bit more quickly. But on the return flight -- the airport seemed to keep changing peoples gates and it became quite confusing. I think they are still learning, but they were basically waiting until boarding time to change the gates for folks.

Stayed at the Royal Palm this year, but we saw more flying bugs this year than usual... thinking maybe the rain.

On Sunday we went to the Wharf---one of my favorites for ribs and I wasn't disappointed.

Cheri's was a disappointment to me this year. We have always enjoyed that wacky floor show. They added dancers this year to the show. I don't know if it was their first day or not, but they couldn't stop laughing while they were dancing and had to watch each other because it appeared they didn't know the routine well enough not to look out at the audience. I have enjoyed the past shows but not this year. The food was very plentiful and good though.

Tried Lee's for lunch, I wanted a hamburger, and to my surprise it was so big and flavorful I couldn't finish it. But I sure gave it the ol' college try.

On to Shopping:
My hubby and I went to DK Jewelers and was pleasantly greeted by Raj (Deepti's brother). He was very pleasant and heard what I wanted in a ring. He was more than accommodating in finding just the right ring for me. My husband inturn got one too. They were very fair on the price as well. When I returned to get the rings, I met Deepti. I found both to be very gracious. I should have know that, because many speak so highly of them on TTOL, and I wasn't disappointed. I would recommend DK highly and that won't be my last trip to them.

Panoramic Cars--- Mohammed-- thank you and even for putting up with my husband joking so much. You and your company were just great.

The rest of the vacation seemed to go by so quickly that I'm still trying to figure out where I need to be.

Hopefully some pictures will be forthcoming.

sandy