|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,951
Posts342,014
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 21,591
Joined: March 2009
|
|
|
12 members (Jenni, tomp, TC42, IcedCarib, ronnieernie, DandG, Steve&Rachel, 5 invisible),
1,119
guests, and
47
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
#58960
06/18/2015 06:45 PM
|
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 97
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 97 |
We're at the very end of our building adventure on the beach at Nail Bay. We began in May, 2014, were supposed to finish May 30, but it appears that the move in will be at the end of July. We lose our rent house soon and are trying to look for a place for us and my husband's partner to live July 13 -27.
Partner, Chris, is a real sailor (lived on a sail boat for years, sails regularly) and hoc (Larry) n I took the 5 day powercat course through Moorings last year (passed the test spent another week solo) so we don't need a crew. We are thinking about a catamaran - Sail or powercat. We would anchor most of the time at Long Bay on Virgin Gorda.
I thought I would check on this site for advice or referrals on short notice rental. A good deal would be nice, too!
Any help is appreciated!
I've got a mustard seed and I'm not afraid to use it.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 4,111 Likes: 5
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 4,111 Likes: 5 |
Go and walk the docks with credit card in hand. Always deals to be done for last minute charters in low season. Some people, such as TMM, have their availability online http://sailtmm.com/Availability/ShowMonthBookings.cfm?B=T&SM=7&SY=2015 Of course big outfits like Moorings/Sunsail are more likely to have availability. Good luck.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 97
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 97 |
I've got a mustard seed and I'm not afraid to use it.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 97
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 97 |
Just wanted to say thank you for the PMs and help. I'm sure you all know what it's like to try to organize for a couple of families. We went with the land-based option and a villa on Nail Bay.
The site won't let me answer those messages, so that's the reason for this open one.
Again, thank you!
I've got a mustard seed and I'm not afraid to use it.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|