Bonnie and I made a quick trip last week as the guest of Tom and Joanna Garvey on Sanctuary…had a more than wonderful time and spent time at GCB, Norman, Cooper, Saba Rock and Anegada…Great weather and great friends…. Highlights include my first beer being bought by Malcolm and getting Quito to sign a copy of Caribbean Run…wonderful food at Myetts, Cooper Island Beach Club, Saba Rock off the Pub menu and a fine welcome from Sally at Neptune’s with a wonderful meal. My first visit to Loblolly and meeting fellow TTOL’ers, including Cindy and Gene you guys are right on track…but not sure if I could bring my cat on the boat. Caught a couple of fish… worlds smallest Blackfin Tuna and Barracuda both released to grow up.

Can’t say enough about Tom and Joanna…and if anyone is looking for a Cat she sails well is in fine shape and is easy to short hand. If Tom ever gets off the boat Sanctuary an Island Sprit 37 is in the Conch Fleet

Lows…none except my unexpected trip to a Puerto Rican Hospital with Bacterial Pneumonia and an adjusted return schedule due to my demise…getting better every day…

Posting some pictures…my lovely bride of 23 years sometimes takes my attention to much with the camera but did get some other shots this time…my favorite is that of Saba Rock toward sunset.