I already posted the first few days but thought I would finish up the week with some of the highlights.
On Tuesday we lunched on ribs from Lido and our friends were blown away by the portion and the delicious meal you can get from a roadside stand in a stirafoam box. We lounged around the pool at the villa once again and after a much needed nap, we headed out for dinner at Pineapple Petes where the Lobster Thermador was out of this world.
Wednesday, we went to Baie Rouge were the wind was not quite strong enough to win over the Island Heat. We spent a few hours there before retreating to the villa for more Guava Berry Coladas and music by the pool. It was my Birthday and I wanted to spend it on the Pub Crawl with Neil and a few close friends. 10 of us joined up with about 14 others on the Celine for a wonderful evening of bar hopping. Neil was gracious once again and completed the evening with a Birthday (Celebrated my 32nd b-day for the 7th time) bottle of Rum. We brought the party back to the villa where a dilemma ensued. No one had brought thier bathing suits and with such a wonderful pool, it seemed a waste until someone came up with the brilliant idea of swimming in thier birthday suits. The evening was a lot of fun and everyone made it home much to my delight.
Thursday was probably our best dinner of the trip. Tabba Khady has become our must go to place for dinner on the island and this year they stepped it up a notch once again. The food, presentation, and especially the service were wonderful. The ladies decided they wanted to try thier luck at the new Westin. I was quickly up 307 (pennies) when my wife started hitting the buttons and we said good bye to our windfall. The resort is wonderful inside and the pool is unbelievable. Don't know that we would trade a villa for staying there but it sure was first class.
Friday was another beach day followed up by dinner at Peg Leg with outstanding service from Sean and Dennis the manager. The meal was wonderful as we spent the last evening with 2 of our villa mates.
Saturday, we dropped off our friends at the airport and lounged by the pool again at the villa with the help of Guava Berry Coladas. Dinner was at Pizza Galley which was much to our suprise, one of the most enjoyable meals of the week. We went to Bamboo Bernies for a drink and headed back to the villa and the pool once again for a late night swim.
Sunday was the last night for the JDPTNH in the villa and we decided to headed to Tutta Pasta. It was not as good as in years past but still the company was great and we shared memories of the week and planned for future trips.
Monday was depressing as everyone had gone and we knew it was our last full day on the island. We checked into La Terasse Royal Islander and went to a wonderful dinner on the Marina at Le Petite Auberge. Ran into the person who recommended us to eat there while we were eating. A definate must for Marina eating as it was a delicious meal.
We now look forward to our next visit but are thankful for the wonderful trip we had this time.

Aren't the 'good things that come to those who wait' just the leftovers from the people that got there first?