This report is a little late, but I have been busy and I am still having withdrawal pains from having to leave too soon. My wife and I spent 11 days in St. Martin in late May. We had wonderful accommodations at the Sapphire Beach Club. We rented unit 255 from Erich Kranz through his website www.caribbeanviewcondo.com/. This is a great room with a beautiful ocean view. It is better than advertised and Erich is great to do business with. We were very pleased and will use it again. We rented a car from Don at www.gclcarrental.com/. He met us at the airport as promised and we were gone in 10 minutes with our car. (Free Upgrade) We had an early return flight, so he let us just leave the car in the airport parking lot. No problems. We had many very good meals and only one bad one. Most of our days were spent on Orient Beach or Happy Bay. We also enjoyed Cupecoy and snorkeled at several places. We wanted to take the Celine Pub Crawl, but could never get an answer on the phone and we even went to the boat docked behind Skip Jack's one day and someone was cleaning the boat but they couldn't tell us how to contact anyone about reservations. I guess they have all the business they need.
We met some really nice people and made some new friends from all over the US and Canada. It was all over too quickly and it will be at least a year before we can return since we already have our next three vacations planned. I know this is scattered and not very helpful, but I'm not a writer, I'm a professional vacationer. Sure! Oh well, until next time, Happy Traveling!

Click on "View Slideshow" to view photos after you click on St. Martin Pix.

[Linked Image]