Another marvelous sunny day at Orient.

More and more friends arriving and more beach reunions.

I confirmed, by getting up before breakfast this morning, that the beach guys had pulled the chairs back for raking. Pulled ours back out early before they did umbrellas. I guess that was my rush to judgement yesterday.

Got a half gallon of Etna Chocolate Ice Cream yesterday to soothe the sore throat the her chocolateness caught coming to the island and that I am now starting to "enjoy!". The pint of Orange/Ananas from day one did not last long enough. For the last two years I have not found the Chocolate/Orange that we really craved previously. I saw the other thread about Etna and just could not avoid piling on.

Ate at Papagayo's last night with Beachbum1944 (Mr. and Mrs.) and enjoyed a Veal T-Bone and Shrimp Kabob along with some french onion soup (average - not great), recently frozen and not completely thawed key lime pie and a glass of a nice dry red wine. (Hey, I'm not a big wine fan and that's about the most sophisiticated description I can provide!)

Tried the Lemon Breeze at Papagayo's today. It was OK...about like an alcoholic lemonade, It's back to BBCs for me for my one daily drink. Her Guavaberryness stuck with her favorite Guavaberry Colada. Had lunch at the Perch today with a Fish Sandwich and a Chicken Breast. Unfortunately, they have replaced last year's baked potato with French Fries and the really good home made cole slaw with a much more pedestrian every day cole slaw.

After lunch, decided to rest in with french bread, brie and Etna Chocolate Ice Cream for dinner tonight.

Sand Gravity has definitely taken hold, though I did have a serious discussion with an acquaintence back home before we left about the impossible physics associated with the phenomenon. My suggestion that the large number of smaller particles increase the mutual attraction with disconnected larger particles did not sway him.

Bon Jour from the sandy shores of Orient Beach!