However, what really surprised us was the cruise ship passengers that came onto the beach and had sex in the water. We witnessed two episodes and it's as though they wanted everyone to see. One couple was so close to three of us couples in the water that we commented about it being a no-no in a way that they could hear us and still continued. I think it enhanced their time actually.

I personally confronted someone three times about taking pictures and once when one guy got smart, I said, fine I'll get security. I did, he swam out to the raft and left his poor wife there to have the guard inspect their camera. She tried to call him in, but he refused. He did have pics that included his wife but others in the backround. The guard showed these to me and we both agreed that those people were unrecognizeable, so he let it slide, pointing out to the sign on every trash bin saying "no photos. no vidios". I must say that what prompted me to go after this guy was that he jumped from chair to chair and appeared to be taking pics at any angle, hiding the camera if he saw someone watching. I actually thought his wife was a stranger to him and didn't know he was taking pics.

My attitude is that if the regulars don't help security police this, everyone will just ignore the rules and click away at everyone. I just wish the powers to be on the island would know that the naturists aren't the perverts on the beach.

Staying in the village, we saw so many young children of apparrently French Nationals. So many that I can see why some may be trying to keep nudity off the beach North of Pedro's

Other things?

Tap Five is a rip off

Safari Restaurant will tell you a price (pizza with just mushroom 9 Euro) and charge 13 Euro and deny they said 9. Happened with other non menu items also.

News - Souvenier shop, bought a mug for 8 Euro at what I later calculated they charged over $1.40 a Euro, and found that same mug at the airport for $6.95 USD, over a $4 difference. This was just one example of many items we bought there and just alerting you guys.

We had a wonderful week on the beach and can't wait till our next trip where we'll be staying at ClubO. That's the only place we'll ever stay again for us. And BTW, the grocery store at ClubO charged 2.50 Euro for a dozen eggs where Tap Five charge 4.81 Euro. Another example is a 12 pack of Presidente at ClubO is 10 Euro and 15.80 at Tap Five. Again, just letting you guys know the differences. Yeah, the beer is cheaper at Match or even cheaper at Grande Marche. Will post a few pics this wek.

Chuck

PS Carol and Eric, Great meeting you guys!