Ok , Finally gonna write a few lines about de trip.

Flew down on Spirit via Detroit , Fort Lauderdale. Not bad.
Upgraded to First class, not many first class seats on a Spirit plane.

Arrived on time .. straight to Unity and at the Sapphire by 2:30. Stayed in the Villa again this year. No real problems while there. Went to the owners meeting durring the week and it was "interesting".

Spent most days of this week at Orient, kind of slow as Club O was closed , but hey , the bar was open.
Met Jerry ( the guy under the blue umbrella ) and got some good inside info on best places to get a good deal on gas ( Margot just before the bridge at a Marina) And on cheep eats ( buffet's at the Cassino's). You sure can tell Jerry is retired smile like being with my parents in Florida:)

Stopped by the Firehouse on the boardwalk and chatted with Bobby and Bellah for a while, Tom is looking like he will be living in France most of the time now. All you fireman should stop in the place if you can make it.

Just kind of vegged out the first week at the beaches.
Went on the owners trip to Tinnamare with Oyster Bay group
( thanks for the invite Ann Marie )

Friends came in the following Sat. as we moved over to Oyster Bay. More Orient beach and met up with Mike & Peggy who are now nrunning the Club Fantasticio ( yes , a name change here please :)) . Nice place .. nice folks.

Took our friends over to eat at Capt. Olivers .. and well .. the pool looked so good we decided to use it , to the ammussment (they snapped photo,s anyway ) of the rest of the patrons. A waiter was not happy but the manager loved it and asked us back ( I am sure it was because of my bronzed body and nothing to do with Angie smile

Really liked the "Big Fish" that has opened in Oyster Pond on the dock. David ( also a cassino inspector)is the bartender and he says a lot of the staff came from or is associated with the Boathouse in Simpson Bay. It was packed most every night. Was forced ( Ok , maybe not ) to "suck the brains" from a snapper. Wife says it didn,t work ??

Had breakfast there and talked with Alan (Capt) for a while. He has two boats now and also does some other trips (Like St Barts ) when the weather cooperates. Collen was still looking fine.

Spent a rainy day at Friar's ( lunch) and at Happy Bay with
a couple who live on the island and who we met through mutual friends. Even though rainy, I liked Happy bay but it is a little bit of a hike. Food a Friars was good.
The local we where with said that the gendarms patrol that area a lot so it is safe than it looks.

Went to Jerry's ( Orient Jerry) birthday party on the next to last night there and had a great time seeing some new and old friends. Checked out a condo ( for sale)with Kevin from Century 21 near the Atlantis cassino .. still pondering that one Kevin and get back to ya smile

All in all a great trip once again and enjoyed the company of old friends and new.