Yet another fun weekend out at DS. John and Elizabeth and crew are doing a great job.

Crowd - There were quite a few people there, but still not back to the levels of years past. This could be for any number of reasons and one can only speculate; The economy? Gas prices? People not knowing the resort is open? People not knowing about ownership change? Other? Everyone we've talked to has had great things to say, and hopefully the lull will be over soon and more people will be coming again. There were quite a few people though (some locals, some homeowners, some regulars, some people who haven't been for a while, some newbies), and we all had a great time.

Volleyball - We got some great games in. There's going to be a vball weekend soon (and I'll post a separate thread about that in a moment).

Restaurant - Fantastic. Coryn and Andrew are doing an AMAZING job. We haven't had one bad meal yet, nor have I heard any other complaints. The food gets out quickly, correctly, and everyone at the table gets it at the same time (who remembers the debacles that ensued previously, with parties of more than 4 people and multiple people ordering steaks. Well that's no more...) The wait staff is friendly and fantastic as well. And by the way, Andrew made some of the best baby back ribs I've ever had. They sold out of them on Friday night (everyone raved) and were done again on Saturday by popular demand.

Booze - The liquor license is still not issued, but hopefully very soon. We all made due though smile

Dance - Very nice turnout. We were surprised to see it so full in there.

It was another great weekend in the desert, and we can't wait to go back. Hope to see all of you out there soon!