Just spent a beautiful week at Coconut Coast Villas on St John. It was a great place for us (myself, husband and 18 yr old) to spend our vacation. Loved all the frog, crickets and other night time noises that you can enjoy from the deck. Its convenient to everything, clean, very cute and on the water which seems hard to come by.The people that run it go out of their way to make sure you have everything you need. We had a two bedroom suite. It had a full kitchen but we ended up eating out every dinner. Its my vacation too! Also we walked to town for dinner. Easier to not worry about parking and no worries about drinking and driving. We got a rental car at Courtesy as they where very close and had the best price. Snorkeled all over with the best being Waterlemon. Take bug spray for the short flat hike to get there. I am still scratching! We loved the turtles there. The weather was just fine even with the hurricane season risk we took. It was our first time, as we normally go to Tortola, or do a sail charter. Its a beautiful island and has different things to offer then BVIs. We are glad we experienced it although we all agreed out hearts are in the BVIs so that is where we will return next for vacation. Our 18 year old is going to apply for the work/volunteer opportunity at Maho Bay Camps next year. Hes been researching it online and we stopped in to talk to them. If anyone has insider info on ways to make that happen for him we would love your insights. Also anyone wanting any other specific info on our experience just ask. I am still a little jet lagged and may be rambling here. If only Seattle had a direct flight. One can dream.