Monday, July 7th – The villa owner called to let us know about the storm but that it wasn’t going to get us, so not to worry. Shopping day, again. Went into Road Town for t-shirts, etc., then over to Trellis Bay to shop at Aragorn’s. Snapped a few pictures in Road Town:

[Linked Image]

We usually do this before flying out of EIS, but we weren’t going that route this time. Hoped to eat at Da Loose Mongoose for the first time, but since it was Monday it was closed. We ate at Fat Hog Bob’s instead. Just love that view and the food was good too (Rib Platter and Blackened Grouper Platter).

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

(BTW, what are we looking at in that last one???)

Stopped at Tico for MORE beer and wine, then back to the house. Once rested we went down to the beach for a swim. Very interesting people watching – there were two groups of teens with their “counselors” – Meredith and Lilly – don’t know if they were from Seatrek or not. Cooked the rest of the snapper for dinner, then drank wine and stargazed for hours, watching the moon set over Jost Van Dyke. I wish I could figure out how to take moon shots with my camera!

Tuesday, July 8th – Watched a big cat sail into the bay (Zingara) and a big power cat. Still trying to figure out where the construction of the new “resort” is – must ask Nicole. Stuck around the Bay and the house all day, had the leftover ribs from Fat Hog’s for dinner. Here’s a picture from our investigative stroll down the east end of the beach:

[Linked Image]

Wednesday, July 9th – Went to Stanley’s in CG Bay for lunch since we needed to get a few things at Bobby’s and I like their bushwackers. I had a grilled cheese and Jack had the chicken wrap sandwich. Always good people watching there too, a group of early thirty-somethings were having a “photo shoot” and apparently one of the guys had spent some time “pumping up” beforehand. He got nicknamed “muscle boy” and we would run into them a couple more times on the trip. Cooked dinner at the house and did some more star gazing before turning in early. Another beautiful sunset that night:

[Linked Image]

Debbie