The rest of day 3 and the start of day 4

It was another fantastic beach day! We all headed down to Baywatch for lunch. Still no ribs. Cheryl can’t get the ribs she uses. She’s going on her day off on Monday to try to track them down at one other place. But in spite of no ribs, we were able to find something to eat! Eggplant parmesan for me, Caesar salad and chili for Marissa and Philly Steak and chili for John. All excellent, as usual.

Back to the beach for more Heinekens, Caribs and MaDouDou… (We did ok in spite of the Perch being closed, too!).

For dinner, we were going to go to Capt. Oliver’s for the seafood buffet, but since we had a late/large lunch, we joined everyone else for Prime Rib night at Papagayo’s. We’ll still be here next Saturday, so perhaps we’ll get to Capt Oliver’s then. The portion of beef was huge - even Marissa couldn’t finish hers! Plenty of leftovers for today!

After dinner, I walked Marissa back to our minisuite and then went back to Papagayo’s for the live entertainment/karaoke. Everyone was having a good time, but I’m not typically a late night person and having consumed a bit more alcohol all day and night than I’m used to, it was time for me to call it a night around 10. I heard that the party continued at Papagayo’s and then back at Marc’s afterward. I missed out on the Skype call to Ryan & Jennifer (I miss you, too…Marc and Annie now get to be ‘the kids’!). John made his way back here around 1.

Woke up at this morning at 5:30 and headed out for our beach walk around 6. We got rained on again today, but it wasn’t the torrential downpour that it was yesterday. Again the skies cleared beautifully and another rainbow appeared. (Sorry, Elaine…no pictures of them…I’m not sure we’ve taken a single picture since we’ve been here!)

After our walk, I came back to the room and proceeded to clean out the refrigerator.

You might think that is an odd thing to do when you are on vacation, but when you hear a coke can explode inside of it, you don’t really have much of a choice! I’m sure that our neighbors had to hear me banging around all of those cans and bottles and shelves and drawers at 7:15 in the morning…I’ll apologize when I see them later.

So now, the fridge is clean, I’m finally having my morning cup of decaf. Think I’ll head down to the beach and enjoy it there!

Sue
[Linked Image]