We have been back less than 2 weeks and are already engaged in the preplanning of our next trip. The response to my first 2 "Trip Report" posts has been overwhelming, so I will plod on. One of the highlights of our week on VG was an opportunity to have a guided tour of Katiche Point Greathouse. We were priveleged to meet and talk with Luisa, the secretary and rental agent at the Mango Bay Resort who handles bookings for Katiche. She is warm, friendly, gracious, and helpful and I would recommend her highly to anyone looking for accommodations in the Mahoe Bay area. Luisa introduced us to Anita, the full time Housekeeper of the Greathouse who took us on a tour of the home and grounds. What a lady! She too, is warm, gracous, well spoken and will make her guests stay more enjoyable just by her availability on the grounds each day from 9-4 and being able to answer any questions or take care of any requests they may have. She is also available on her off hours for preparing meals for guests during their stay. The best way for me to try and describe the splendor of this magnificent villa is to suggest you go to www.katichepoint.com if you haven't already been there and then imagine being there in person on a truly spectacular day with blue skies and large white clouds in the backround adding to an already breath taking setting.. Wow. 360* views that never end, a kitchen and great room area rivaling the best out of Homes Beautiful and the bedroom suites and baths---I could go on--but will wind up with the following thoughts---I would think for anyone with the resources who has a special event coming up and is looking for a very special place to celebrate it---wedding, anniversary, special birthday, whatever--this home and setting could provide an unparalleled experience with memories to take with one to last for a lifetime. This writer has never seen anything quite like it. Do download the screensaver from the sight-it has some sensational shots. While I am aware that trip reports don't generate the response on the forum that inquiries do, I am curious about the unanimous lack of response(except for Ray--Thanks, Ray!!)to my 2 recent posts. Yea, Nay, Get Lost--anything. Is it possible they are too long? I am going to stop here and save the last few experiences I would like to share with readers in hopes they may be of some help--for later. Our experience of a Daysail to Anegada on Spice with Eva and Joe and our take on Mahoe Bay, the beach, and villas on the beach and hill behind. Comments and other points of view welcomed and appreciated.<br><br>