|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,060
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Manpot
Tortola/ Sonoma, California
Posts: 17,514
Joined: May 2002
|
|
|
14 members (caribmichael, bbeach, 48ref, deputydog1157, S/Y Mockingbird, GOTOSUN, RonDon, CharlieAndElaine, SteveH, RickG, 4 invisible),
394
guests, and
169
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
#7387
03/30/2009 10:14 PM
|
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 83
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 83 |
My wife and I had a great time at Apollo this past weekend, our first time there. We arrived friday afternoon at about 2:30 and found a few open spaces. Friday was a little cloudy and cool, but still enjoyable.
Saturday morning we arrived about 9:15 and found lot 5 full. I dropped the wife off and parked up at lot 4. I jogged about 3/4 of the way to 5 and was offered a ride by a couple in a pickup who had already picked up a few other walkers. Next time we go I will be bringing a small bike in case we don't get parking. The day was very enjoyable, sunny, warm and breezy. there were quite a few people there spread out on a long area of beach. I spoke with one regular who filled me in on the parking. Apparently it can fill up as early as 7 on a nice day. I was really glad we finally got to try this beach out. A nice place and only a three hour drive from our house.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|