Another great time in St Martin. So here I go... no way can this report again do justice to the great island, its people and the whole St Martin experience.

6 of the 8 of us returned and the other two are still enjoying the island.

Air- Cont. Air. Great 757 both ways. Great movies and service

Crime- Nothing to speak of felt secure everywhere but never leave things in cars and be careful.

People Great.

Ocean Club Condo (Between Mullet and Cupecoy _ Great two Bedroom – Only negative is that they had a spiral staircase, (Villa #8 Debbie) Email me if you want information.

Also say one of the Penthouse… WOW…. I have that information to… Three bedrooms and the view… OMG. Email me for more.

Food.

Arrived Thursday… unpacked mellow night. Went to Jimbo’s – Good Food nice for a mellow nice since we were up so early.. The HOTTEST hot sauce Ever had.

Friday- Other Couple arrived

Lunch with Rosie.. Mullet BAY>>>>>MY favorite beach and the best RIBS in the world..Tell her Crazy Jim from NJ … and she will smile… Water Great

Dinner we went into La Escargot to see the Show.. FUNNY…. And the food was great..
The owners really made you fell welcome and so do the performers.

Sat. –
Orient LA STRING..- John is the Man…. The food every day for lunch … is I have to say better than MOST UPSCALE rest. On the island. The new Chef is French and makes the best fish with sauces to die for… His is ranked third by 8 of us....in terms of food and service.

Dinner Temptations. Excellent Service... and the Chefs Mom made sure that everything was smooth…

Sunday,
Friends were to go fishing and were supposed to bring home dinner… Did not happen. So we cooked in. Great.

So we stayed and the house as I did a Splash and Dash Race with the St Martin Roadrunners.. GREAT TIME at mullet so after the race.. RIBS again..

Dinner… BBQ’ed and cooked EXCELLENT

Monday -

Silly Cay. Great food forgot the name of the rest but great(Weather was the worst day)
Min. Sun

Dinner La Cigale- Nice Place, Great Service

Tuesday-St Pat’s DAY

OUCH… Le String.. with lots of GREEN ON,…. Green Afro and more and LESS

Lunch Great. But friends we brought and we met several days ago at the beach all had and blast… Best PLAYLISTs on the beach.. Thanks Guys.

Never had our pictures taken so much … my wife would not have been seen with me so our friends walk the entire beach got free drinks beads Shamrocks… etc… SO much fun

Baywatch Party… Dinner Excellent Scallops and went home to crash. TTOL party GREAT.

Wed.- ORIENT FOR OUR LAST FULL DAY>
Le String. Great again…
Dinner our favorite at SPIGA.. OMG. The best place on the Island.

Other Must do’s

Before Spiga stop by Caribe Baie- The owners supper nice. They make any skin care items you need along with perfume etc.. GO in there great products and made on the island. Cyndi and her Husband GREAT PEOPLE and great new store… they will be featured in Destinations Mag. In a few months…

Other than that.. OK HOME MANY DAYS TO GO BACK? Can’t Wait.

People ask me why St Martin I say the best food the best beaches. Two different experiences on the same island