Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,066
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 31
RonDon 28
mahokid 27
erb923 25
GaKaye 20
kim 18
Member Spotlight
Colour1
Colour1
Westchester /NYC
Posts: 2,533
Joined: July 2011
Today's Birthdays
MassExodus, mayhem
Who's Online Now
7 members (KDE12603, Rumlover, johndana274, LAB57, CaribbeanSolSXM, GaryC, 1 invisible), 498 guests, and 49 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 198
F
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
F
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 198
Hi! Looking for a private charter next winter for 4-6 people. 2 adults, 2 or 4 kids. Just reached out to Jim on Blue Moon. Any other recommendations? Thank you!!!

BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 4,112
Likes: 5
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 4,112
Likes: 5
Hi Kim... Good to see you getting back out on the water in the BVI. Wish I could be there to be your skipper again but I know you and the kids will have a great time with Jim.

Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514
Likes: 78
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514
Likes: 78
Love Jim..also check out " Catatonic"..

Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 30
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 30
I would check out iYachtclub.com. They are great and have a bunch of selections!

Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 198
F
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
F
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 198
Hi Mike!!! Yes, really hoping we can pull it off this time. I really miss it. Thanks for the recommendation. I hope you are doing well. All our best to you and Jean!

Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 198
F
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
F
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 198
Thank you Manpot & Tenthfish!


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5