|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,060
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 583
Joined: September 2021
|
|
|
13 members (2tannedfannies, SXMScubaman, Aries4, S/Y Mockingbird, Woody, caribmichael, mahokid, xrayman67, Lucky13, 4 invisible),
410
guests, and
96
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
#81670
01/11/2016 11:27 PM
|
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 198
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 198 |
Hi! Looking for a private charter next winter for 4-6 people. 2 adults, 2 or 4 kids. Just reached out to Jim on Blue Moon. Any other recommendations? Thank you!!!
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 4,112 Likes: 5
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 4,112 Likes: 5 |
Hi Kim... Good to see you getting back out on the water in the BVI. Wish I could be there to be your skipper again but I know you and the kids will have a great time with Jim.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514 Likes: 78
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514 Likes: 78 |
Love Jim..also check out " Catatonic"..
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 30
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 30 |
I would check out iYachtclub.com. They are great and have a bunch of selections!
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 198
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 198 |
Hi Mike!!! Yes, really hoping we can pull it off this time. I really miss it. Thanks for the recommendation. I hope you are doing well. All our best to you and Jean!
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 198
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 198 |
Thank you Manpot & Tenthfish!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|