|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,950
Posts342,007
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 342
Joined: June 2019
|
|
|
12 members (Caribob, snmhanson, DBESXM, RickinAtlanta, Naxos, mark37, S/Y Mockingbird, charlie, marksxm, 3 invisible),
419
guests, and
50
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
#86232
02/14/2016 07:58 AM
|
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 517
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 517 |
I just heard from a departing passenger that the restaurant inside the airport is closed. Can anyone confirm that?
Norma
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,277
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,277 |
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 515
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 515 |
New owners - we just ate there Saturday - great cheeseburgers!
Goozee
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 3,321
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 3,321 |
I was there yesterday & it was open. But I only got a soda so can't comment on the food.
If I can't be a good example, I'll just have to be a horrible warning.
|
|
|
#86236
02/16/2016 07:51 PM
|
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 92
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 92 |
Me two. Had breakfast. 9:30 AA
|
|
|
|
|
|
|