I just wanted to put in a good word for a guy we have been using this season. He name is Perry and is the owner of Presedential Taxi. Perry is ex military and is such a nice and polite young man. He has lots of ambition and is eager to serve his customers.

He isn't inexpensive but he or one of of his guys will meet you at the STT airport in a suit and will wish you away in a Van, Sedan, or SUV depending on what you request. You can book him online or call.

I have used him many times this year and last year and I can't tell you how nice it is to have such a professional service that is so flexible. For me it is really nice to have someone that (I trust) will save my credit card and bill me for service as I need it. Kristine and I often arrive or depart at different times and friends create another variable for timing. And frankly, I am tired of having multiple stops between STT and Sapphire Beach.

I Just wanted to let folks know for those occasions when you just can't stand the cattle cars anymore.

Be Happy or Leave