|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,046
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 86,275
Joined: August 2000
|
|
|
20 members (Linas, S/Y Mockingbird, GettingThere, mgh, Manpot, knitsoftwear, Kennys, caribmichael, jadezar, IWIWSE, Oceans, CaribbeanCanadians, Rumlover, calle313, Kvsmith1, dj1094, Kelann, 3 invisible),
386
guests, and
46
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
#87600
02/23/2016 07:31 PM
|
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 36
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 36 |
I didn't want to "hijack" the earlier Air Sunshine post so I started this new. Has anyone ever taken them from St. Thomas to VG? And if so would you recommend? Are they dependable? I've read a couple of reviews that give me pause but the idea of a flight over vs. ferries and cabs sounds pretty appealing after traveling most of the day anyway. I'm think cost about $175-$200. Any thoughts are appreciated. We're going down in July and there would be 4 of us.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 515
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 515 |
We did that trip in October. The flight to Virgin Gorda was delayed a couple of hours. The return trip was about an hour late. Still a fun way to get there and better than the ferries. Book early.
Goozee
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 205
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 205 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|