|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,950
Posts342,006
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Manpot
Tortola/ Sonoma, California
Posts: 17,513
Joined: May 2002
|
|
|
8 members (caribmichael, goose4793, 320sycamore, Oceans, UconnHusky47, BHK, JAG1, 1 invisible),
382
guests, and
61
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
#93757
04/11/2016 12:08 AM
|
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 251
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 251 |
My significant other saw something on Facebook today. It was a horse on the beach at White Bay. Apparently it came from the Guavaberry Farm. Does anybody have any info on said farm ??
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2015
Posts: 12
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Sep 2015
Posts: 12 |
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 503
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 503 |
I met Cynthia when I was on a morning walk several weeks ago. She invited me in as I passed by, the place was beautiful, told me they did massage and horseback riding. It is located above Evening Star Villas.
The horses have definitely been using the spine of the Island to get to White Bay. If you know what I mean....
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 312
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 312 |
There are 3-4 horses on Jost, they often roam freely on the east end of the island, we usually see them when we drive up to the road across the top of the island. For island horses, they are in pretty good shape and the owners are very nice! There was a foal when I was there around New Year's.
Felix
* What we do in life echoes in eternity *
|
|
|
|
|
|
|