|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,949
Posts342,004
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 769
Joined: January 2003
|
|
|
13 members (nnybill, gone2beaches, Kelann, rpotter28, JohnW, SANFILIP, roosterhead, mgh, Relaxed, CaribLarry, MrTim-BTV, 2tannedfannies, 1 invisible),
339
guests, and
60
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 240
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 240 |
I like more time on the sandy beaches and at the beach bars, so my preferred trip includes at least 2 full days around Jost. Having Sandy Spit or Sandy Cay all to myself is HEAVEN.
Monkey Point was not good snorkeling last Nov, but the Caves were awesome. I guess things are always changing with conditions. I really enjoyed the SUP around Saba. You didn't mention evening entertainment needs, but our trips are always planned around whatever live music may be available on certain dates, as well.
Hope you guys enjoy your trip! It's certainly addictive.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2015
Posts: 20
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2015
Posts: 20 |
Looks like our dates are same as yours. I sent you a PM with more details - hope to meet up with you and your crew for a cocktail. Have a great trip!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|