Well, a great time was had by all.........yesterday received a few telephone calls from attendees who just make a sounds like " Ugh" " oh my aching<br>head" ........guess they had a good time but I truly blame MRSXM's lethel potion.......it had a skull and cross-bones on it.that should have been the 1st hint..........The party started at Noon and ended around 9:30 ( I think! ).....the weather wasn't great but the mood sure was!!! First to arrive laden with lots of delicious food were Jim Broderick and the lovely, Carmen......they brought meatballs, kielbasa, a huge cake and cookies plus a cooler with you-name-it and he had it! And Carmen was a delight and helping me a great deal...she's a tidy-upper! Thanks, Carmen! Then the onslaught.........Wendy & Doug Paschke( DPaschke), John and Sugerae Kimball( Sugarae ) and is she ever!, David and Rose Sullivan, Jane Beaulieu ( Dr. Jane ),the beautiful Paula and Dick Hirsh ( YBryner), Karen & Jim DiNovo( ProArt) who is talented beyond belief! Pat & Jeff Quinn ( JeffQ), Aleta& Hank Morris ( ChuckieMo), Jack Rinaldi ( MRSXM) and it's his fault that everyone got loopy!, Sheila & Sue Swenton ( She314) hot tickets!, Gary & Lois Alexander ( Wapac & Sloissun) he was our official streaker but the Sword let the cat out of the bag so it didn't happen! Jeff & Leanne Emerton ( GlitterGoddess) who was a HUGE help with the decorations, Island theme, it took over 2 hours to put them up! Did I leave anyone out? If I did it was that dang concotion that ' you-know-who brought! J.R. ) There were photo albums of Orient gone by.........before and after Luis.........photos of SXM that was......some of the SXM as we love it now! Photos of the LemonDrop gang from Cupecoy ( y'all know who you is!) pics of Neil Rooney ( be still my heart! ) And the chatter could be heard on Orient..............we ate, drank and felt Merry.........too MERRY...........but left with promises to make this an Annual event...for sure!<br>I'm always amazed that so many wonderful people exist on this fantastic planet..........and most of them visit Orient! Thank the Lord for Orient Beach and SXM..................too bad the rest of the world doesn't ' get it ' ! Thanks you guys, for making this party the success that it was!<br><br> contessa<br><br>ps. We also talked about a reunion on SXM and renting a small hotel..........it would be great! Let's keep this in mind!<br><br>HUGE MUCHO GRACIOUS to..................JBroderick, YBryner, and DPaschke for all your help in making this happen.......can't wait 'til ' same time <br>next year. ! And of course to the GlitterGoddess who really was a great help with the decor ( I have torn meniscus in my knee and have a lot of difficulty standing/walking/sitting/lyingdown etc. but am having surgery this Fri. Oct. 19th.........can't wait! )<br>Lots of hugs to you all.<br>xxxxxxxxxxxxx<br>c<br><br><br><br>