I do not write a day by day but a few things stand out I will mention.

Went to Anse Marcel for the first time. I was advised it will require a few bucks and be worth it. Totally agree. Lunch and drinks on the beach. Fabulous fish and appetizers. So good we went back and it was about as far of a drive as you can make since we were in Maho. On second trip we stopped at Jamaica Rock. Big wow. Lived up to the reviews I had read. On the must list from now on.

Went to Dreams for the first time. Enjoyed it very much. Excellent lunch and service.

Skip Jack's disappointed for time first time. Very dry Wahoo. Advised waiter and he could care less. My wife's Mahi Mahi was very good to be fair.

Izi for the first time. I have always thought the cascading windows were kind of lame but we were very pleased with service and food. Although I am not prone to eat Italian while in SXM this place is on the go to list.

Sushito. Very nice atmosphere which made up for the so so sushi. Service off the chart as they packed our left overs with great care making it great the next day. Just the opposite with Berni's. Sushi off the chart but leftover thrown in a plastic container. For a check of over $125 could ya throw in the soy and wasabi!

American Airlines was tough on the re booking due to storm but flights were all early and pleasant.

Global Access. I hesitate to post this as I don't want everyone who travels to join but it was so nice going through Charlotte customs door to door in less than 5 minutes. I mean through all security. We did not have any checked bags. We used the zip bags that allow the air to remove using a one way valve. We had no problem at all and my wife dresses up for each night out. She actually had outfit that did not get worn. downside is about 10 minutes of ironing.

Now I have 51 weeks to wait unless we sneak in a mid year trip.