Haven't posted for several trips. We had a personal tragedy 2 and a half yrs. ago which didn't keep us from coming back but did make me feel guilty about posting. Anyway...we are here. We come twice a yr. now and stay on the French side when it is just the 2 of us and Dutch when we bring our children.

Took us 1 hr. after landing to get from the airport to Unity. I have never seen it that bad. Decided to go through Marigot to Orient. Bridge went up. Oh well, we arrived to our second home. Our apartment is perfect and 10 steps to Wakaki. Stayed Orient Fri., Sat., and Sun. I have never been here 3 consecutive days when the water was like glass and no seaweed. Gorgeous!

Decided to go to Mullet today. Wise choice as Orient was invaded by a pressure system from Miami and the water and beach was inundated with the ever stinky seaweed. Went from crystal clear to brown. Yuck!

Mullet was beautiful but have never been there with waves so high. Should have known when we saw kids with surfboards! Had a great day anyway, Laughed at ourselves falling in the surf and others well. We have never had a bad day in St. Martin.

[/url]