So very excited to begin our trip.  This is a girls trip, myself and 2 friends.  My husband packed  the car with our 9 pieces of luggage, and 3 carry ons no easy feat, getting it all into the trunk.  Will be very interesting to see how we get it into a Nissan versa in st Martin.and we all claimed to have packed light.  Before the trip I had ordered 3 pool floats that fit right into the luggage, so mine wAs already in my suitcase and I had the other 2 on the side for my friends to slip into theirs.  So halfway to the airport I realized I left the floats on top of my daughters car in the driveway at home.  My husband texted me the sad pic.  Oh well, guess I'll be the only one floating!   Well our 10:30 flight is now delayed 45 minutes already, due to a baggage issue.  Approximately 50 pieces of luggage are not on the plane, and we won't be taking off until they are.  Computer issues they are saying.  This just can't be good.  And I warned the guy taking the bAgs that I was going to be very upset if the bags did not arrive when I did.  Keeping my fingers crossed,  at least we are in business class - free dinks...key the vacation begin!!!
UPDATE:  11:45 the plane was forced to take off without many of the bags.!!!  We are praying ours made it on.     If not, they won't arrive until TOMORROW!! To be continued......