Traveltalkonline.com Forums


TTOL Sponsors
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,957
Posts342,104
Members27,641
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
RonDon 25
bran 25
kim 23
erb923 21
GaKaye 21
mahokid 17
Member Spotlight
BillDauterive
BillDauterive
Arlen, TX
Posts: 342
Joined: June 2019
Today's Birthdays
marotta, somewherenthesun
Who's Online Now
6 members (CestLaVie, BruceSummit, BigGreenFan, CYOWDave, S/Y Mockingbird, 1 invisible), 514 guests, and 68 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Thread Like Summary
Latadjust
Total Likes: 1
Original Post (Thread Starter)
by CLG270
CLG270
We, family of three (7yo and 48 year old virgin to the area in tow) are wheels up in 4 days. The last time I was there was very pre-storms, back in 2008. Please fill me in on the best of; rotis, lobster, snorkeling, restaurants. I hear the BEYC is super different?? What has changed, what is not super tourist? Beside the main attractions what are the places I NEED to share with my newbies?? Thanks for all your advice. Woohoo! I'm headed back. Cheers all!!
Liked Replies
by RickinAtlanta
RickinAtlanta
Man just read the long string of posts as they will answer a lot of your questions.👍
1 member likes this
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5