Traveltalkonline.com Forums


TTOL Sponsors
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,954
Posts342,078
Members27,641
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 30
RonDon 28
erb923 24
mahokid 23
GaKaye 21
kim 18
Member Spotlight
periwinkle
periwinkle
Connecticut
Posts: 1,354
Joined: March 2001
Today's Birthdays
gaynorsxm, gwclou, stoneyusaf, voyager, Wahnfried
Who's Online Now
5 members (SXMScubaman, Steve&Rachel, 3 invisible), 689 guests, and 62 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Thread Like Summary
BEERMAN, Latadjust
Total Likes: 2
Original Post (Thread Starter)
#336099 06/17/2025 4:34 PM
by BEERMAN
BEERMAN
So...I cleared out my office for a remodel last year and "currently" can't locate my BVI/USVI charts....I remember someone had a map with sailing distances? does anyone have access to this map and can share? I will not sleep until I find my charts ;-)
Liked Replies
#336112 Jun 17th a 07:20 PM
by Manpot
Manpot
Thank Mr Walker Mangum for that... a huge helper to all us BVIlanders..
1 member likes this
#336108 Jun 17th a 05:38 PM
by BEERMAN
BEERMAN
Thanks for all the options,and BVIPirate is exactly what I was searching for! I like to print out copies and mark up float plan options for the crew to look at.

I like technology but I still prefer paper charts and writing in spiral notebooks😁🍺
1 member likes this
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5