Traveltalkonline.com Forums


TTOL Sponsors
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,957
Posts342,106
Members27,641
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
RonDon 24
bran 23
kim 23
erb923 21
GaKaye 21
mahokid 17
Member Spotlight
crmoores
crmoores
Finger Lake Region
Posts: 1,491
Joined: January 2005
Today's Birthdays
marotta, somewherenthesun
Who's Online Now
7 members (DanS, Steve&Rachel, caribmichael, marksxm, snuba, 2 invisible), 546 guests, and 207 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Thread Like Summary
toast
Total Likes: 1
Original Post (Thread Starter)
#337006 07/26/2025 12:23 AM
by BEERMAN
BEERMAN
I'll start by saying I've never been on a cruise ship. The schedule below is during the start of our charter, the 28th we'll probably be somewhere between Norman and Cooper. What is their routine? seems like they arrive when passengers are probably just waking up, where do they typically send them off to explore? they don't seem to be in port very long.


Tortola Cruise Ship Schedule For July 2025
Day Cruise Line Ship Times Passengers
July
Mon 28
🧍 Disney Cruise Line logo Disney Magic a 0900 d 1600 1942
Wed 30
🧍🧍 Norwegian Cruise Line logo Norwegian Aqua a 0600 d 1230 3571
Thu 31
🧍🧍 Norwegian Cruise Line logo Norwegian Escape a 0600 d 1400 4248
Liked Replies
#337137 Jul 30th a 10:03 PM
by Manpot
Manpot
My sole cruise ship tale will be in my next book..it involved a Carnival Cruise from LA to Ensenada called "The OJ Cruise" after the infamous "Trial of the Century". OJ Trial junkies paid to hear from some of the key characters and I was on board with a camera crew..and we wanted the chauffeur who had never given an interview even after a $100,000 offer.
I managed to sneak him ashore in Ensenada under the nose of a couple of other crews and,over a very large lobster lunch at a secret beach bar I knew ,and lots of drinks..we got the BIG interview..for the price of an amazing lunch.Keeping him away from everyone else on the trip back was the next challenge....Needless to say my shipboard bar bill was $$$..but we got the story..exclusively...
I do remember that the beach bar food was one heck of a lot better than Carnival's best!
1 member likes this
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5