Traveltalkonline.com Forums


TTOL Sponsors
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,962
Posts342,121
Members27,642
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
RonDon 22
bran 22
GaKaye 21
erb923 20
kim 20
mahokid 15
Member Spotlight
Scott80
Scott80
Texas
Posts: 21
Joined: April 2012
Today's Birthdays
Dazzlingdg5, HillsideView, TerryG, TomB, wildbill069
Who's Online Now
4 members (sxm1986, snuba, 2 invisible), 1,764 guests, and 64 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Thread Like Summary
Lexington14, onlymedication
Total Likes: 4
Original Post (Thread Starter)
by onlymedication
onlymedication
I just heard a nasty rumor that Captains Compass is closing up shop and is cancelling already booked reservations? Please tell me this isn't so!
Liked Replies
by RatmansWife
RatmansWife
I believe that happened a bit ago. On FB, people said they were offered a 10% refund if they signed paperwork accepting it as full recompense. Some had been encouraged to pay by debit card, so they couldn't file a chargeback on their credit card.
2 members like this
by Manpot
Manpot
Interested to hear more on this ..Brett where are you? Back in Canada again?? I have e mailed him and "suggested" he responds here.
1 member likes this
by Manpot
Manpot
..and he is still a sponsor here..I would immediately try to get my deposit back and book with another charter company.
1 member likes this
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5