NickandLisa said:
We've been going to SXM for years. Usually use Leslie Bruce for a car. However, we saw a price from Ace car rental that was very much cheaper. Has anyone ever used Ace?

Ace is an interesting company and their reviews have been all over the place. For a while they got raves from all who used them and then the worm seemed to turn for a while, but in all honesty I haven't heard or read much of anything about them of late beyond possibly a change in ownership a year or two ( or three? ) back.

We, too, are mostly Lesley Bruce/Kennys users, and my thought is, with Lesley, you know exactly what you've got. If you rent from him for airport service r/t - check out the competition and make certain they offer the same thing.

You almost never hear anyone complaining about Lesley's service, which equates to availability to his clients in an emergency should one arise. Make sure your perspective company offers the same level and type of service you're hoping for.

And if it's an issue regarding price, ask for comparative all-inclusive quotes from the companies you're considering using, including the dates and size/type of cars and compare all the apples to see they're the same quality.

In all our rentals with Lesley Bruce, I have to say he's always been there for us on so many levels but in the end, each of us has to do what works best for our own situation.

And lastly, the lowest price doesn't always mean it's the best deal in the long run, but the thing is, you won't know for sure unless you are challenged. With Lesley you know you will be taken care of.

Last edited by pat; 06/27/2016 02:30 PM.

Respectfully,

pat

"Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat
them."