we just rented from ACE for 12 days in June. Came up the cheapest on kayak which tossed us to Expedia to book. $179.00 total including tax declining all coverages. On arrival walked to ACE counter where there was a person ahead of us, he pointed to the next booth Safari who asked our name and told us to go out and get the shuttle which was waiting. Quick trip and signed the papers. I declined all coverage so was told I had to put an $800.00 deposit.

Received a nicely dented Hyundai Accent which had great AC, started everytime and the tires never went flat.

We drove it everyday all around and put maybe $20.00 in gas in it.

When we pulled up to turn it in they had our papers ready and we were on the shuttle.

Just checked my card and no $800 charge on my card, only the originally quoted $179.00 or $14.91/day.

I looked at two of the highly recommended outlets here at TTOL before booking but the straightup prices online without calling and haggling for price match were a bit higher.

The car only had about half a tank and I kept adding $5 to keep it that way. No probs at turnin.

All and all, ACE was a winner for us.